Serious Felony Charges
Our Firm works with other reputable criminal defense attorneys to help clients against felony ("indictable”) charges in New Jersey Superior Court, including:
- Criminal homicide, including murder, manslaughter, and vehicular homicide
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, and endangering the welfare of a child
- Aggravated assault
- Possession and distribution of narcotics
- Weapons possession
- Official misconduct
Domestic Violence/Family Court
We also handle cases involving juveniles facing criminal charges in the Family Court. We represent clients seeking a final restraining order and those who wish to defend against a final restraining order. We have also successfully vacated Final Restraining Orders in appropriate circumstances.
For less serious crimes, the municipal court has jurisdiction and our firm can help you if you have been charged with the following:
- Simple assault
- Possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana
- Criminal mischief
- (We also handle all traffic matters in municipal court, see our “traffic tickets” page)
Call, email or Facebook message us today to see if we can help you with your criminal matter.